Location:Home > sneakers > the other 10% were New Balances that were only there b/c of the recent Alife x New Balance colab. S

the other 10% were New Balances that were only there b/c of the recent Alife x New Balance colab. S

Time:2019-12-05 17:25Shoes websites Click:

Gastown clothing gif Ratings Best

Other Reviews from the web

English

3.5 star rating

May 26, 2014

**WARNING**

This place is closed, I was in the area this past weekend and unfortunately it was closed.

Brought to you by

3.5 star rating

November 04, 2012

Been here several times, every time we are in Vancouver. Always great, friendly staff, and of course some of the dopest gear out there! Love the setup of the store, very minimal and efficient, usually buy something when we stop in, always satisfied with purchases.

Brought to you by

3.5 star rating

November 26, 2009

Famous streetwear store/brand Alife NYC's local chapter in Vancouver.

First things first, do not expect to see a clone of famous Alife Rivington Club (ARC) in Vancouver. Much like the Alife in LA, it mainly carries Alife clothing and their shoe line. Even some of the Alife collaborations don't make an appearance here (i.e. the ARC x Nike AF1 were sold at Livestock, not here). It's like a...

Brought to you by

3.5 star rating

November 12, 2009

Swooped by this place on a northwest trip this past summer. I'm honestly not one who purchases A-life apparel or clothing so my opinion here is based this store as an overall sneaker/streetwear boutique.

I would say 90% of their shoe stock was their own brand, the other 10% were New Balances that were only there b/c of the recent Alife x New Balance colab. Sick shoes nonetheless. Clothing was...

Brought to you by

3.5 star rating

August 12, 2009

To be honest, the only ALife store I like is Rivington in Soho NYC. I've been to the stores in LA, Van, etc... and they just don't really entice me to want to spend any money there. This store in Van, like all their other stores (with the exception of Rivington) mostly just carry their own stuff, and shoes. Besides some tees, I just don't find much worth buying here.

Brought to you by

3.5 star rating

August 07, 2009

After visiting my parents the boyfriend and I decided to go visit Vancouver and see if they had any specialty/boutique shops. We stumbled upon Alife and really liked the store. It was laid out very nicely and had a plentiful rack of clothes. This place is also covered with mirrors, so if you feel like you wanna work out but your lazy, walk in here and there will be mirrors showing you various...

Brought to you by

3.5 star rating

July 06, 2009

i wish these guys carried more of the stuff that ARC (alife rivington) has available (alife vs af1!) but they are hating at ARC! haha. still, i've been a fan of these guys for a couple years even though they are kinda on the expensive side ($50CAD for a tee! but they've recently started a program where you can bring in old, worn ALIFE tees or hoodies and get a discount towards new tees and...

Brought to you by

3.5 star rating

June 07, 2009

Ive got enough Alife shoes that the chances of buying another pair are slim to none. But I still love checking out their stores. Its a really fun brand and they do a great job with the shops. Even if your not head over heels for sneakers and "streatwear" its worth checking out.

Brought to you by

3.5 star rating

April 21, 2009

Nice and clean layout that maximizes the limited space. Get your fill of one of New York's premier brands North of the Border. They had a full line of footwear and clothing, along with Krink markers to do you illegal expression of art. Conviently located near other cool shops around the Gastown district.

Brought to you by

3.5 star rating

December 25, 2008

NYC's Alife Rivington Club is the street-wear store that all fans of shoes and tees with some street cred should visit. They carry colourful Everybody High, Everybody Low tees and ANYthing swaters. The prices are around $100 for shoes and such, probably a bargain for those from U.S. I like the way the shoes are arranged, very cool in deed and the colours are great.

Brought to you by

3.5 star rating

August 30, 2008

The Vancouver Alife store is quite a nice little spot to visit. They carry exclusively Alife merchandise, which shouldn't surprise anyone who follows street wear. Their prices are actually slightly cheaper than similar pieces that can be found in the States, as they aren't marked up too much here. They carry al the new lines that Alife puts out, and even have a few exclusive items to pick up....

Brought to you by

3.5 star rating

August 21, 2008

Copyright infringement? Click Here!